piątek, 24 maja 2013

lolita wardrobe part 1


hello ~
recently my i've bought some lolita clothes, so i decided to make a wardrobe post n.n

first part will be with skirts :3






(i actually have one more, but i can't find it anywhere, so yeah)

Okay, first four ones are handmade, so they aren't actually this much amazing, the pink one with the dots is from secondhand shop (it looks like real lolita skirt, and is a proof that you can find amazing things in secondhand stores).
BUT LOOK WHAT IS LYING NEXT TO HER.
Yes, i have bought my dream print, and even though it's replica (i'm sorry, don't kill me ;-;) it's pure perfection and i just want to sit all day long and stare at it.
I'm really happy with this purchase and i hope i'll be able to get some more things from my wishlist soon n__n

anyway that's all for today, take care ♥

~ shizu

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz