wtorek, 24 stycznia 2012

DISNEY NIGHT by Miravell

 Hi, it's Miravell ~ shiz best friend forever and ever until we both die etc. etc. ~ I don't remember in which language is she writing but whateva, I can mix it :3
 W niedzielę zrobiłam Disney night (in my (Miravell) home), zaprosiłam Lenę, Shiz, Julię i Pat (and Panda and Domi but they couldn't come...)
 There was a lot of popcorn and green tea~
 And movie list:
Peter Pan, Mulan, Tangled, Mulan II, Beauty and the Beast, Anastasia (and I saw Pocahontas II but they were sleeping already ;p)

 Pobudka była trudna (zasnęłyśmy ok.6 rano) więc puściłam soundtrack z Lion King ;3


Well morning - tumblr,food,pajamas and... more tumblr ?

 
 Shiz zrobiła sobie również słocię focię w moim lustrze~
 

THX, for attention, la Miravell (best friend (...) remember?).

                                                                 ^ that's... umm... well... me... ~

3 komentarze: