poniedziałek, 13 sierpnia 2012

Lights will guide you home



hello everybody n.n
i'm sorry for this little break ~!
i'm really sorry, but i had issues with loading photos,
my internet was a bit crazy last few days >.<
i also have been quit busy lately ~

on Thursday we baked a tumblr cake for Miravell's birthday ♥


and my outfit for later shopping ~


shorts: H&M
blouse: Cubus
tights: Calzedonia
shoes: Daichmann, customized by me
bag: House

outfit from Friday, for Miravell's birthday:


dress: H&M
tights: H&M
bag: offbrand
necklace: C&A

next one isSunday ~
i've started sewing a Hogwarts robe for Miravell.
she came to me and we were watching Deathly Hallows 2 and sklkdalsfkldasfk my feelings ;A;

and then i had all this Starkid feelings, because LEAKYCON AND AVPSY AND SDFKLSKDLGKLLD
everythingisleakyconandeverythinghurts ;__________;
anyway, because of that, today i wore this:


top: KappAhl
t-shirt: gift from Lena
shorts: H&M
tights: Calzedonia
bag: House
shoes: Daichmann, customized by me

Starkid out ~! ♥


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz